The college admissions and financial aid processes are complex and confusing, so you may find yourself asking some questions:
• What kind of financial aid will we probably receive?
• When do we need to start planning for college?
• Do we make too much money to get any financial aid?
• If we have a child about to go to college and have not saved much, how
will we manage the bills?
• What kinds of loans are available and how do we choose?
Here at The College Funding Center of South Carolina, we help families find the best (and safest) plans for:
• Saving, planning, and paying for college without devastating retirement,
based on individual family financial circumstances.
• Maximizing cash flow to pay for college (without massive student loans)
and eliminate debt in record time.
• Keeping retirement dollars safe while providing excellent potential
of South Carolina, LLC
Providing college, cash flow, and retirement planning solutions